Wednesday 14 April 2010

Foreign bodies(Loathing)

Smile at you and All I think is how did we meet, is it possible for us to meet again, or do I just remember you lying there dead? should it haunt me for the rest of my days, should i stare into your purile face and think fuck what have I done to put you in this state?

You walked into my life, alive and well now you just sit there blank expression no love to show, was this love over indulged, was it over exposed or should I have said goodbye sooner than I should have, Do I look like I might cry for you when you cry? sitting there frosted over ignoring me talking on your phone. Who is he? who are you, why do you avoid conversation why do you do the things you do, we pass by in eachother I ask for a hug but you shrug you dont see me, And now for the first time I dont see you.

Lipstick On the rim of your glasses, the tension showing in your face, you are with him now, but we still live in the same place, its dark inside the main nerve the one you trapped with your once warm embrace, I drink I cough, we make eye contact, the windows are barred like a prison, the room is like ice, this is not normal, even for us, Id rather fall for someone who hated me than have someone smother me with love.

My eyes flutter with twitching nausea, as the cringing reality becomes to much, you chose him you chose, him you... killed me babe, you really killed me and im dying now not of a broken heart, im on a plane choking my pride and im taking the other passengers with me, did you ever love me?

its an alienation
I know you are pregnant
and you dont want to have it
because its mine
and Im retarded for you
go on ahead kill it..
make the most of it
at the abortion clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment